Delegates from both sides of the aisle indicated they would overwhelmingly recommend the BankTravel Conference to others in their professions in response to a survey taken immediately following the February conference in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
“Ninety-six percent of our attending bankers and 98 percent of our attending travel industry members said they would recommend the BankTravel Conference to others in their fields,” said conference CEO Joe Cappuzzello. “That’s a testament to the strong program we’ve built over the years and a testament to the great job Virginia Beach did for us as well. We’re looking forward to BankTravel 2014 in Huntsville, Alabama, and apparently, our delegates are, too.”
A few of the survey highlights are the following:
• 97% of banks and 98% of travel industry members were satisfied with the quality of appointments they had.
• 95% percent of banks and 92% of travel industry members were satisfied with the number of appointments they had in Virginia Beach.
• 92% of banks and 85% of travel industry members rated Virginia Beach as excellent or very good as a destination.
• 86% of banks and 84% of travel industry members rated the keynote address by Bank Travel Management executive editor Brian Jewell as excellent or very good.
• 84% of banks and 88% of travel industry members rated the overall conference as excellent or very good.
• 81% of banks and 88% of travel industry members rated the BankTravel Conference Marketplace as excellent or very good.
“The overwhelming majority of both groups — more than 80 percent overall — responded they plan to be with us again next year in Huntsville,” said Cappuzzello. “Those dates are a little later than our normal pattern, March 30-April 1, so we could be in for a really springlike environment in Alabama next year. Let’s all shake off winter at the BankTravel Conference in 2014.”